środa, 17 lipca 2013

Bio Wydowny po angielsku

Oto bio Wydowny. Niestety jak na razie po angielsku. Może kiedy będę miała więcej czasu przetłumaczę.

Age:16
Monster Parents:Arachne
Killer Style: I like to call my style rock and roll geek. I love to get wrapped up with spikes, studs, and colors that totally scream. It may look intimidating, but my heart is as soft as silk.
Freaky Flaw: I’m such a multi-tasker that sometimes I can get totally burned out. I don’t even realize it untill I’m curled up into a ball wondering how I got so tired “all of a sudden".
Pet: Shoo is my pet fly. She’s always supplying me with buzz-worthy moments.
Favorite Activity: I love lending helping hands to my friends by taking their ideas and bringing them to unlife with my illustration and sewing skills. Since I’m really a fan ghoul at heart it’s scary cool that they trust me with their visions.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Can every monster just stop it with the black widow thing? It’s just as unfunny the thousandth time as it was the first and it really gets my web in a tangle.
Favorite School Subject: Art-Home Ick-Geometry, I can do all three at the same time and never get stuck.
Least Favorite School Subject: Dead Languages. I basically have to sit on my hands the whole class, which makes me anxious.
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite food: Fonboo is my fave because with six arms I can have sweet and savory at the same time.
BFF’s: Ghoulia Yelps and Clawdeen Wolf


3 komentarze:

  1. Super! Nie moge sie doczekac jak bedzie na san diego comic conie 2013 a to juz jutro *0* chyba zaraz zwarjuje. W dodatku nowe postacie, nowe serie, nowe lalki*U*

    cerberkaV

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Na polskiej wiki jest już tłumaczenie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Tak. Znów ja tłumaczyłam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń